where do I start with the thoughts that are all bouncing around in my head?
I'm almost done with my crazy 8 hr a night work schedule. Next week (I'm hoping) will be a breeze. Monday and Tuesday are the last nights I will be working til 4 am. But Adam has Tuesday and Wednesday off so I won't have to try to be a good momma on 3 hrs of sleep. And then Wed-Fri I get to work earlier like 3:30 pm!!! and get off by midnight (if no overtime is called). But even if OT is called to 10 hrs I'd only work til 2 am. SO much better. I'm happy that the end is in sight.
we got ourselves a very early and somewhat pricey Christmas present. There's a furniture store that was going out of business so we decided to go have a look. And we walked away with a KING size bed. An off brand of the Temper-pedic-like beds. And I've had such amazingly great sleeps!! (did that make sense?) haha It was at a very good discounted price and I wouldn't have said yes if it wasn't good. It was worth it. so comfy.
Back to the work thing - I can't believe I've worked 2 weeks at 8 hrs a night! I'm amazed I'm a live and my kids and husband still love me! haha I was NOT the happiest or nicest at some moments. :)
I'm so excited for Christmas!!! I actually get the days off! and (no offense to my amazing family who I love and miss dearly) we don't have to travel. which is nice for the nerves :) This is our first Christmas in our new house :) Which by itself is amazing! :) and so much fun- the decorating of the house was an added bonus.
Speaking of Christmas - Cayden is SO excited for it! We saw an older man in the Lowe's parking lot yesterday and he was like "Mom! Its Santa!!" haha.. So funny! and cute. He hasn't gotten the idea of the whole "if you're naughty Santa doesn't bring presents".
Creighton could care less. Maybe next year.
I thought having a real tree and ornaments would be a bad idea with Creighton.. but nope its the stupid cats. who I'm getting rid of. I've had enough of them. I thought I could be a cat lover. But I can't stand their hair.. their peeing in corners!!!! Ugh! This is why I hate animals. Can't be trusted. And they've ruined our tree and ornaments! Just so sick of this!!
Blah blah blah... I always have many ideas of blogs run through my mind when I'm at work with nothing to do but type type type. ;) But right now.. nothing..
Over all, I'm very happy works crazy schedule is almost over. And right after that, it is Christmastime :)
No comments:
Post a Comment