We got special visitors for Thanksgiving this year. Laura and family came all the way from Wyoming to spend the holiday weekend with us! I also invited her to my in-laws dinner. We had a blast!
Here's some of our fun:
*warning- lots of pictures*
 |
| a turkey with no feathers |
 |
| he grew feathers |
 |
| we made a "I'm thankful for..." chain |
 |
| carl and cayden playing in the sand |
 |
| Joseph trimming our willow for us |
 |
| my handsome man playing with fire |
 |
| adam retrieving the hand saw joseph dropped |
 |
| the branches |
 |
| tattling on carl |
 |
| cute carl |
 |
| the tables |
 |
| cute decorations |
 |
| preparing the last minute things |
 |
| carl not wanting to play bingo anymore |
 |
| playing with the plastic silverware instead |
 |
| joseph playing 2 cards |
 |
| daddy helping son |
 |
| toni making faces |
 |
| creighton and daniel playing |
 |
| let the bouncy ball war begin!! |
 |
| adam in action |
 |
creighton just walking around among the craziness
and didn't get hit once |
 |
| creighton's shield and my ball stash! |
 |
| the other side |
 |
carl was stashing balls in the corner
joseph was protecting them |
 |
creighton running around his stash haha
he was so happy! |
 |
| adam and his shield |
 |
| laying around |
 |
| its all fun til someone gets hurt |
Adam and his sister Laura got hit RIGHT in the eye. Laura got it the worst.
Next year's addition - safety goggles!!
This year's addition was shields!! Cindy brought all these homemade cardboard shields! and we all decorated them (well not me- I decorated Creighton's). these are everyone's shields.
 |
out of order - but adam's whip cream on the traditional rainbow jello
and his handsome face :) |
I didn't get many pictures of after. But we've had lots of fun playing games and just playing. :)
Here's from today. Creighton and I saying bye to cute cute daniel!
 |
| carl, cayden and joseph saying goodbye |
the boys were so sad to say goodbye! Even through all the fights - they were the best of friends!
I really enjoyed our visit. I loved being able to talk to my sister and catch up! I'm thankful that I have Family like I do. I'm also thankful that families are forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment