Friday, September 9, 2011

FREAK OUT

I had a blog all written about people who are overly dramatic and how much it BUGS ME! But... I just had a thought "if I can't say anything nice - I shouldn't say anything at all" 

See mom- it did stick :)

I'm trying to be a better person and that blog would have been a HUGE setback and a little backtracking.. 

But I have some "nice" freak outs:

1. I NO LONGER WORK 9 PM to 3 AM!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!! I am so relieved I can't even explain the giddiness I feel everytime I think about that.  Granted working til 1:30 am is not ideal either but STILL! yay!! I'll take t!!

2. Changes are a-happenin'!!!! Soon very soon.. I'll let you all in :) those who know- shush ;)

3. Its my Friday.  I get so happy when its my nights off... i don't have to shower (but I do -sometimes).. I don't have to get ready for work... I don't have to work for 2 nights.. I get to STAY HOME! :):) My boys (all 3 of 'em) love it!! Cayden is cute cause he says something like "mom you no go to work tonight? that makes me happy" - and that melts my heart :) 

4.  This isn't so nice... but my boys are VERY crazy today... and I'm excited that its lunch then nap time!!!! WOOT WOOT!!

No comments: