I've just realized (well I have for a while but just now letting myself admit it) that I need to reprioritize my life. I think having a house is going to help in so many aspects of our lives. In our apartment, everything is centered around our front room. TV, toys and eating all seem to happen in the same area. We didn't utilize our table the way it should be. I'm excited to have a TV room, a kitchen and dining room not close to the TV and an actual Toy room!! And oh yeah... a HUGE backyard that won't have people's dog crap everywhere and Cayden can just go run. Yep it big enough I doubt he'll get bored! I am determined to make our life better and more active! Hopefully a house and our own backyard will be rhe solution to a lot of things!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8
1 comment:
I'm sure you guys will really enjoy a house. It will change a lot in your lives, hopefully for the better. Let me know if you need help packing.
Post a Comment