(around June 24) and got to see Cars 2.
 |
| Cayden with Max (our nephew) waiting for the train |
 |
| Monica (our niece) and Creighton |
 |
| Cayden really was excited I promise.. haha |
 |
| Aunt Toni with Creighton - so cute! |
 |
| Creighton gets distracted |
 |
| Before the movie we got a drink from Hot Dog on a Stick |
 |
| We were way early - watched some fountains |
 |
| Got some balloon dogs |
Cool story about the balloon animals. There was an older lady sitting outside the food court area of the mall. She was blind and offering to do free balloon animals! It was SO cool to see her create a balloon dog by feel and touch. So crazy! She had some major talent for being blind! Awesome.
 |
| can never get a good picture! |
We ended up throwing away the balloons when they weren't looking cause they kept dropping them and getting in the way.
Cayden sat through the whole move - I was proud. Creighton, on the other hand, did not! Toni gladly stood up with him for the last 15 min or so. :)
The train was cool. I've never been on the Trax trains.. Adam and I might have to do that on a date one time to go downtown! So much easier than trying to find parking downtown.
2 comments:
Ha I love Caydens face when he's drinking. its cute. Looks like you've had fun :D
Sounds like you've had some fun!
Post a Comment